Thursday, January 28, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Well, sorta. Sorry I have neglected my "blogging" duties. But I do have a small life, ya know, no matter how insane it may be! For example, we are riding high from the after effects of my son's Science Fair Project. I feel 100% confident saying "Yes, I do think I can herd cats." (Soon the euphoria will wear off.) I don't want to think about what project is hurtling down the calendar next, like a speeding freight train with no way of stopping! Oh, sorry. And now that the new year is upon us, so do our thoughts turn to my daughters dance season. (Sigh) If it ain't one thing, it's another. That is like herding cats to Irish music.

So again, I do apologise for being so neglectful. I will try to be a better blogger in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment